RCC Meeting on Tuesday, May 20, 5-6:30 at Richfield Public Schools Board Room

John Till

May 16, 2014, 4:52:34 PM5/16/14
to richfield-com...@googlegroups.com, rosa....@richfield.k12.mn.us, Jackie....@richfield.k12.mn.us

Hi Folks:

We should plan to meet on Tuesday. I have invited Jackie Farrell and Rosa Rubio to join us to provide an update on MIRA activities.

In case you haven’t visited lately, here is the address of MIRA’s website: http://www.miraresources.org/

I’ll be fleshing out the agenda a bit more on Monday.

See you Tuesday!

John

John Everett Till  I  Vice President of Family and Community Programs

untitled

John Everett Till

Vice President of Family and Community Programs

4123 East Lake Street | Minneapolis, MN 55406

Direct: 612.728.2086 | Main: 612.729.0340 | F: 612.728.2096

jt...@thefamilypartnership.org

https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ-V6RIC4FgJKdSd8yPZCfruVReGHEPZp2-L5tdyO6NR7PZf75dhttps://twitter.com/images/resources/twitter-bird-blue-on-white.pnghttp://a.abcnews.com/images/Technology/ht_youtube_logo_mi_130129_wblog.jpg

www.TheFamilyPartnership.org

Stay Connected. Sign up for our eNews

Mary Clarkson

Nov 12, 2015, 9:29:23 AM11/12/15
to richfield-com...@googlegroups.com, Terri Harmon, rosa....@richfield.k12.mn.us, Jackie....@richfield.k12.mn.us
HI John  (and All)

I was looking at my calendar and don't have any more RCC meetings - I just want to be sure we are meeting next Tuesday at 5:30 at the Richfield District Office.  I will reserve a room and let Camilleo DeSanto know - he is planning on attending.

Mary

Mary Clarkson, Ed.D.
Executive Director of Special Programs
Richfield Public Schools, ISD 280

Richfield Public Schools inspires and empowers each individual to learn, grow and excel.

This electronic mail transmission may contain private or confidential data and is intended only for the person named. If you are not the intended recipient, you are notified that disclosing, copying, distributing, or taking any action in reliance on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited. If you received this message in error, please notify the sender, and delete it. Richfield Public Schools reserves the right to monitor and review, without further consent, any messages created, sent, or received on its electronic mail system.

John Till

Nov 12, 2015, 10:48:29 AM11/12/15
to richfield-community-council
Hi Mary:

Tuesday, November 17 at 5 PM at RPS is our next scheduled meeting!

Last month, there was interest in offering another tour of the new health clinic at RHS as part of the November meeting.

I also think it's important to continue discussing the transition with Crossroads at Penn.

Unfortunately I have a conflict this Tuesday, so I am hoping that Dan and you can flesh out the agenda a bit more.

Regards,

John Till
Launching Soon: Project Generations - Generation ship adventures for Fate

Fate of Tekumel blog: fateoftekumel.blogspot.com

Everway RPG blog: everwayan.blogspot.com

FATE SF RPG blog: fatesf.blogspot.com

Dan Haugen

Nov 12, 2015, 1:56:56 PM11/12/15
to richfield-com...@googlegroups.com

I can do this – are there agenda items besides the ones John has indicated?

Dan

Dan Haugen

President

Adler Graduate School – Richfield, MN

T: (612) 767-7048

Office: M, T, W, Th, F

Hau...@alfredadler.edu

 cid:image002.jpg@01D0C096.D8E6B4D0

Website | Twitter | Facebook | LinkedIn

Dan Haugen

Nov 16, 2015, 11:23:19 AM11/16/15
to Scott Hvizdos, richfield-com...@googlegroups.com

We have always started at 5, I assume that is what Mary meant.