FW: Mira Resources has sent you a message

1 view

Noemi Alcocer

Aug 27, 2015, 5:18:23 PM8/27/15
to richfield-com...@googlegroups.com

Fyi…

From: inv...@gofundme.com [mailto:inv...@gofundme.com]
Sent: Thursday, August 27, 2015 3:59 PM
To: Noemi Alcocer
Subject: Mira Resources has sent you a message

Don't want invites from GoFundMe? You can unsubscribe here.

Hello,

Mira Resources would like you to support:

Tae Kwon Do Richfield

Donate below, or forward this email to a friend now.

A message from Mira Resources...

MIRA is dedicated to enrich and educate the Latino community in the Richfield and Bloomington area. As part of our healthy-living summer programs and at families request, we would like to implement a Tae Kwon Do evening program.

One of our goals is for the youth to participate in a well-rounded exercise program.  The main objective is for the kids is to build confidence, self-esteem, respect and self-control while they progress through the program.  Tentatively, this program could be extended throughout the year if parents desire to do so.

We are reaching out to you to consider a donation for this outstanding program.  Your contribution will make a huge impact in our community’s kids.  Thank you! Continue Reading >>

What is GoFundMe?

GoFundMe is a personal fundraising website that has helped thousands of people raise millions of dollars for the things that matter to them most.

Sent from GoFundMe's Headquarters in California

PO BOX 711798 San Diego, CA 92171

Don't want emails from GoFundMe?

We're sorry. You can unsubscribe here.

Disclaimer: Information in this message or an attachment may be government data and thereby subject to the Minnesota Government Data Practices Act, Minnesota Statutes, Chapter 13, may be subject to attorney-client or work product privilege, may be confidential, privileged, proprietary, or otherwise protected, and the unauthorized review, copying, retransmission, or other use or disclosure of the information is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient of this message, please immediately notify the sender of the transmission error and then promptly delete this message from your computer system.