Postpone RCC Meeting?

1 view

John Till

May 19, 2015, 8:32:52 AM5/19/15
to richfield-com...@googlegroups.com

Hi RCC Members:

I apologize for the late notice about the RCC meeting scheduled for tonight.

Due to a death in the family, my sense of time is a bit messed up. I missed out on sending a meeting notice.

I cannot do a meeting tonight but if we rescheduled a meeting for next week on Tuesday at 5 PM, I could do that.

Is that a possibility for folks?

Again, I apologize for the error!

Regards,

John Till

John Everett Till  I  Senior Vice President of Program Strategy and Innovation

untitled

John Everett Till

Senior Vice President of Program Strategy and Innovation

4123 East Lake Street | Minneapolis, MN 55406

Direct: 612.728.2086 | Main: 612.729.0340 | F: 612.728.2096

jt...@thefamilypartnership.org

https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ-V6RIC4FgJKdSd8yPZCfruVReGHEPZp2-L5tdyO6NR7PZf75dhttps://twitter.com/images/resources/twitter-bird-blue-on-white.pnghttp://a.abcnews.com/images/Technology/ht_youtube_logo_mi_130129_wblog.jpg

www.TheFamilyPartnership.org

Stay Connected. Sign up for our eNews

Mary Clarkson

May 19, 2015, 12:37:54 PM5/19/15
to richfield-com...@googlegroups.com
Hi John -

Sorry to hear about your loss.  Next Tuesday could work for me.

Mary

Mary Clarkson, Ed.D.
Director of Special Programs
Richfield Public Schools
(612)798-6041

>>> John Till <JT...@thefamilypartnership.org> 5/19/2015 7:32 AM >>>

Dan Haugen

May 19, 2015, 1:32:39 PM5/19/15
to richfield-com...@googlegroups.com

That works – sorry to hear of your family situation.  Good luck.

Dan

John Till

May 19, 2015, 2:24:44 PM5/19/15
to richfield-community-council

Thanks Dan and Mary!

Let's plan on Tuesday, May 26, 5-6:30.

John

Noemi Alcocer

May 19, 2015, 2:28:13 PM5/19/15
to richfield-com...@googlegroups.com

Sorry for your loss John.  Next Tuesday will work for me as well.  Thanks!

Disclaimer: Information in this message or an attachment may be government data and thereby subject to the Minnesota Government Data Practices Act, Minnesota Statutes, Chapter 13, may be subject to attorney-client or work product privilege, may be confidential, privileged, proprietary, or otherwise protected, and the unauthorized review, copying, retransmission, or other use or disclosure of the information is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient of this message, please immediately notify the sender of the transmission error and then promptly delete this message from your computer system.

Noemi Alcocer

May 26, 2015, 10:39:29 AM5/26/15
to richfield-com...@googlegroups.com

See you later today!