Next RCC Meeting is in September... AND a Richfield representative for the HSSC grant review team is needed

1 view

John Till

Jul 21, 2015, 10:14:15 AM7/21/15
to richfield-com...@googlegroups.com, Lisa Rahn

Hi Folks:

In our June RCC meeting, we decided NOT to have an RCC meeting in July or August – summers are busy, with many conflicts.

Our next scheduled meeting will be September 15, from 5-6:30.

However, there is one need where an RCC member might wish to come forward and volunteer. HSSC needs a reviewer to help represent Richfield on their grant review team. The task would be to review and score applications to provide services in the region covered by HSSC (Richfield, Bloomington, and Eden Prairie). Ideally this should be someone without conflicts of interest (i.e., working for an organization that is a current/recent/pending recipient of such funds). Your role would be to review pending proposals, while keeping an eye toward the needs of Richfield and the region.

If anyone is interested in being on the grant review team, please contact Lisa Rahn at lisa...@rpsmn.org.

Thanks,

John Till

RCC Co-Chair

John Everett Till  I  Senior Vice President of Program Strategy and Innovation

untitled

John Everett Till

Senior Vice President of Program Strategy and Innovation

4123 East Lake Street | Minneapolis, MN 55406

Direct: 612.728.2086 | Main: 612.729.0340 | F: 612.728.2096

jt...@thefamilypartnership.org

https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ-V6RIC4FgJKdSd8yPZCfruVReGHEPZp2-L5tdyO6NR7PZf75dhttps://twitter.com/images/resources/twitter-bird-blue-on-white.pnghttp://a.abcnews.com/images/Technology/ht_youtube_logo_mi_130129_wblog.jpg

www.TheFamilyPartnership.org

Stay Connected. Sign up for our eNews

Dan Haugen

Jul 22, 2015, 1:45:40 PM7/22/15
to richfield-com...@googlegroups.com, Lisa Rahn

Thanks for this note John.  I will see you in Sept.  As for the review role, I think I need to pass.  Several college visits coming up with my 17 year old and still considering a run for the Wayzata School Board.

Dan