Not able to come to Tuesday's RCC Meeting

John Till

Jan 18, 2016, 3:35:46 PM1/18/16
to richfield-com...@googlegroups.com

Hi Folks:

Due to a very pressing work assignment, I will not be able to attend Tuesday’s meeting.

I’d suggest we either wait one week or wait one month. What preference do people have?

John Everett Till

Senior Vice President of Program Strategy and Innovation

The Family Partnership

4123 E. Lake Street

Minneapolis, MN 55406

612-728-2086 phone

jt...@thefamilypartnership.org

tfp_logo_horizontal_web_cmyk

Dan Haugen

Jan 18, 2016, 3:42:56 PM1/18/16
to richfield-com...@googlegroups.com

I would suggest Feb

Dan Haugen

President

Adler Graduate School – Richfield, MN

T: (612) 767-7048

Office: M, T, W, Th, F

Hau...@alfredadler.edu

 cid:image002.jpg@01D0C096.D8E6B4D0

Website | Twitter | Facebook | LinkedIn

John Till

Jan 18, 2016, 5:09:40 PM1/18/16
to richfield-community-council
OK, based on Dan's recommendation we will wait until February. See folks then!
--
You can buy it now: Strange Stars Fate Rule Book

Launching Soon: Project Generations - Generation ship adventures for Fate

Fate of Tekumel blog: fateoftekumel.blogspot.com

Everway RPG blog: everwayan.blogspot.com

FATE SF RPG blog: fatesf.blogspot.com