FW: EHDI Input Survey

1 view

Noemi Alcocer

May 28, 2015, 1:13:08 PM5/28/15
to richfield-com...@googlegroups.com

Fyi.

From: *MDH_OMMH <HEALT...@state.mn.us>
Date: May 26, 2015 at 7:56:37 PM CDT
Subject: EHDI Input Survey

Hello,

Thank you for participating in the EHDI Community Input Session last week and it was very nice to meet you!  We appreciated the opportunity to hear your comments and ideas.  As I mentioned, we are inviting you to complete this online survey to share your input and ideas about the EHDI program. If you know others who would be interested in sharing feedback about the EHDI program, please feel free to forward them the survey. We will leave the survey open Thursday June 4th.

Here is the link to the survey: MDH EHDI Input Survey Link

Please feel free to contact me if you have any other questions or comments.

Thanks again,

Erica

Erica Fishman, MSW, MPH, LISW

Eliminating Health Disparities Initiative Grant Manager

Center for Health Equity

Minnesota Department of Health

(651) 201-5819

Erica....@state.mn.us

Disclaimer: Information in this message or an attachment may be government data and thereby subject to the Minnesota Government Data Practices Act, Minnesota Statutes, Chapter 13, may be subject to attorney-client or work product privilege, may be confidential, privileged, proprietary, or otherwise protected, and the unauthorized review, copying, retransmission, or other use or disclosure of the information is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient of this message, please immediately notify the sender of the transmission error and then promptly delete this message from your computer system.