Iron Crowned is almost here!

Richelle Mead

Feb 19, 2011, 2:03:00 AM2/19/11
to richellemead
Hey everybody,

Just wanted to give Eugenie fans the big news: Iron Crowned, the third
book in the Dark Swan series, will be released in the U.S. this coming
Tuesday, February 22. Release dates in other countries will vary,
depending on whether the series is printed locally or has to be
imported.

For those wanting a taste of Iron Crowned, there are two excerpts
posted on my website here: http://richellemead.com/books/darkswan.htm

Iron Crowned should be on sale via most major booksellers next week,
but as always, my pals at Seattle-based University Bookstore are
selling autographed copies. If you'd like to order a signed and
personalized copy of IC (or any of my other titles), I'll be visiting
them at the end of next week. So, if you place an order by Thursday,
February 24, it should ship out right after I come in to sign it. If
you miss me this time, you can place orders from University Bookstore
at any other time...just be aware they won't ship until my next visit.

Instructions on ordering from University Bookstore are here:
http://richellemead.com/shop/shop.htm

University Bookstore also ships internationally, so you can order Iron
Crowned from them if it won't be available in your country. Contact
them for shipping information.

Wherever you end up getting Iron Crowned, I hope you enjoy it! The
third books in my series always have BIG endings, and this one is no
exception. :)

Cheers,
Richelle