November book tour and the next big thing!

Richelle Mead

Oct 28, 2015, 7:26:55 PM10/28/15
to richellemead
Hey, everyone! Fall might be here, but there's a lot of hot news in the book world, so settle in for what's in store.

My next book, Soundless, will be released on November 10--so it's right around the corner! It's set in a fantasy world inspired by ancient Chinese myth and takes place in a mysterious village where no one has ever been able to hear. When a girl wakes one morning with her hearing mysteriously restored, she and a boy she used to be involved with must go on a quest to save their people from ruin. Soundless is a standalone book and isn't part of any series. Check out the first 30 pages here.

I'll be touring for Soundless, so if you live near any of these places, please come out to meet me, ask some questions, take pictures, and get your books signed!

November 10th  at 7:00pm – Seattle, WA
University Bookstore - 4326 University Way NE

November 11th at 7:00pm – Chapel Hill, NC
Flyleaf Books - 752 Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd

November 12th at 6:00pm – Fairhope, AL
Page & Palette - 32 S Section Street

Friday, November 13th & Saturday, November 14th – Charleston, SC
YALLFest.org -  Visit festival website for more info and signing times

Sunday, November 15th at 1:00pm – Coral Gables, FL
Books & Books - Coral Gables Location - 265 Aragon Ave

Thursday, November 19th at 7:00pm – Los Angeles, CA
Barnes & Noble - Santa Monica - 1201 3rd St

If you won't be near one of my signing stops, there's still good news. You can pre-order a SIGNED copy of Soundless with a gorgeous, limited edition cover wrap. As a bonus it comes with a special sampler that contains the first eleven chapters of The Glittering Court, the first book in my brand new series that's coming next April. This is the important part: you must pre-order this bundle from a participating store (Amazon, B&N, etc. do not have this deal). Here is a list of the qualifying stores. If none of them are in your town, that's okay. Most of them take online orders and will ship the bundle to you, so contact them for details.

More info about Soundless, The Glittering Court, and other cool things are detailed in this blog post if you need further explanation. In the meantime, I hope you'll love what you get to read, and stay tuned for more exciting developments--including spring tour news!

--Richelle