Last-Minute Toronto signing + Storm Born graphic novel!

Richelle Mead

Sep 22, 2010, 5:00:13 PM9/22/10
to richellemead
Hey guys,

Just a couple of quick announcements to usher in autumn (in the
northern hemisphere, that is). First up, due to a happy and recent
schedule change, I will be in Toronto this weekend and signing on
Saturday. Here are the details:

Saturday, September 25 @ 2pm
Yonge and Eglinton Indigo
2300 Yonge Street
Toronto, Ontario M4P 1E4
(416) 544-0049
Signing and Q&A with author Carrie Jones

So I hope if you live in the area you'll be able to come out and see
me! This isn't a region I'm able to visit very often, so I want to
meet as many readers there as I can. Details and signing policies can
be found in the 'appearances' section of my website.

Note also that dates and places for the Last Sacrifice tour will be
announced soon. That tour will be happening in the U.S. in December,
and I'll email again once that's finalized.

The other piece of cool news is that Storm Born is going to be adapted
into a graphic novel. They're hoping for it to come out early next
year. Here's the press release and some seriously awesome sample art:
http://www.icv2.com/articles/news/18409.html

Enjoy! More news coming as soon as I have it. :)

-Richelle