The Emerald Sea book tour is almost here!

Richelle Mead

Jun 20, 2018, 11:35:00 PM6/20/18
to richellemead

...and, of course, so is The Emerald Sea!

Welcome to summer, everyone, and if you're looking for some vacation reads, then you're in luck. Tons of great books have been coming out this month, but of course, I'm biased toward The Emerald Sea. This is the third book in the Glittering Court trilogy, a series following three friends in a fantasy world who sail off to a newly discovered land in the hopes of finding respectable marriages. Too bad they start thinking for themselves and taking control of their own futures! The fun thing about this series is that the books can be read in any order--the stories overlap. This last book tells us the secret of Tamsin, who's the most ambitious and ruthless of the three. Once you dive into her past, however, you'll find out her drive comes from a desire to protect something infinitely precious, beloved, and vulnerable.

The Emerald Sea comes out on June 26, and I'll be out on the road celebrating. Here's where to find me:

Tuesday, June 26 @ 7:00pm – Philadelphia area
Towne Book Center, Collegeville, PA

Wednesday, June 27 @ 7:00pm – Princeton
Barnes & Noble, Princeton, NJ

Thursday, June 28 @ 7:00pm – Washington DC area
One More Page, Arlington, VA

Friday, June 29 @ 7:00pm – St. Louis
The Novel Neighbor, St. Louis, MO

Sunday, July 1 @ 3:00pm – Seattle
University Book Store, Seattle, WA

Friday, July 6 @ 6:30pm – Minneapolis/St. Paul
Red Balloon Bookshop, St. Paul, MN

Saturday, July 7 @ 2:00pm – Chicago area
Anderson’s Bookshop, Naperville, IL

I’ll sign books you bring from home, from any series, but buying The Emerald Sea at hosting stores gets you a spot in the front of the line. Signing limit is four per person (so bring some friends to carry the rest of your books!). I’ll also do Q&A, take pics, maybe talk TOP SECRET projects, and all sorts of other good stuff. If you need to buy something of mine, please help the hosting store out and get it from them. Please contact them with other questions!

As always, if I won’t be traveling near you, you can order signed books from University Book Store. They carry most of my titles and will ship overseas.

I hope I’ll get to see a lot of you on this trip! Meeting my readers is what reminds me why I need to keep writing, and I’m so grateful for everyone’s support. And if I don’t see you on this tour, I hope you’ll love The Emerald Sea too. It’s a really great, epic book. It’s also the last in this trilogy. So what’ll I be working on next? Well, stay tuned…

-Richelle

This conversation is locked