Bloodlines, Succubus Revealed, and the graphic novel!

Richelle Mead

Jul 25, 2011, 4:40:10 PM7/25/11
to richellemead
Hey everyone,

I hope you're enjoying your summer! Mine's been pretty exciting as I
get closer to a new baby and three book releases at the end of August.
Here's a quick rundown of what's coming out next month, including
links to previews:

--Succubus Revealed, Georgina Kincaid #6
The final book in Georgina's series! This comes out August 30, and you
can read the description and excerpt here: http://richellemead.com/books/succubusblues.htm

--Vampire Academy graphic novel
The first book in the series, completely adapted in beautiful art!
This comes out August 23, and you can get a preview here:
http://www.usatoday.com/life/comics/2011-04-18-vampire-academy_N.htm

--Bloodlines, the Vampire Academy spin-off
The continuing story of characters old and new, with a special focus
on Sydney, Jill, Adrian, and Eddie. This comes out August 23, and you
can see the description and excerpt here: http://richellemead.com/books/bloodlines.htm

Today also kicks off the Bloodlines Challenge--a drive to get 10,000
pre-orders in one week. The reward? Some cut material told from Adrian
Ivashkov's point of view. Details are here: http://richellemead.com/books/challenge.htm

Sorry to inundate you with links, but that's the quickest way to get
you the info you need. Even with the baby coming, I'll still be
signing autographed copies for University Bookstore. So, if you want
to order signed copies of any of the new books (or old ones), check
out this page. It also gives a handy rundown of other retailers in the
US carrying my books: http://richellemead.com/shop/shop.htm

Thanks so much for everyone's support during this busy time! August is
going to be an exciting month, and I really hope you'll love the new
books coming out.

Happy summer,
Richelle