Bloodlines bargain and a quick update!

Richelle Mead

Mar 9, 2013, 2:38:25 PM3/9/13
to richel...@googlegroups.com
Hey guys!

Just wanted to pass on a rare Saturday update to let you know that there's an ebook special going on today only, March 9, for the first book in the Bloodlines series. It's available for $2.99 in all major ebook formats, so if you're among those who still haven't started the Vampire Academy spin-off series, check this link to get the details!

And if you are a Bloodlines fans, I also thought I'd send another reminder about The Fiery Heart's cover, in case you missed it. TFH is book #4 in the Bloodlines series, and the cover was recently revealed on my blog, along with all the important stats here. Hope you like it! Things definitely take a heated turn in this one--even more so than The Indigo Spell.

People in the Seattle area can actually get a sneak peek of The Fiery Heart tonight at 6:30pm when I do a short reading at my Third Place Books signing. I'll also be giving away lots of prizes, so if you can stop by, please do! That information is on my website, and if you don't live in Seattle, hang in there, and I'll update you about other possible events when I travel!

Happy spring,
Richelle