New York City Signing Just Added!

Richelle Mead

Sep 15, 2017, 5:37:33 PM9/15/17
to richellemead
Just wanted to give everyone a quick update about an upcoming event on the East Coast! I'll be in Manhattan next weekend (September 23 at 6pm) to enjoy some beautiful autumn weather and sign books at the Union Square Barnes & Noble. Other authors will be appearing with me on a panel beforehand, and we'll answer your questions and talk about books and other Important Things. And of course, when you come to get your books signed with me later, you can ask me any other unanswered questions about Midnight Jewel, Vampire Academy, reality TV, or whatever comes to mind! We should be able to take pictures too.

The event is free, but as always, if you need any new books, help the store out for hosting me by buying from them! You can bring books from home too, but the limit for total new + home books in line is four. (That's per person, so feel free to make your friends carry more books for you).

Hope to see you there! And I'll keep everyone updated as more events pop up.

Further store details are here: https://stores.barnesandnoble.com/event/9780061889509-0

--Richelle