The VA Anniversary Edition's Almost Here!

Richelle Mead

Nov 17, 2016, 11:30:57 PM11/17/16
to richellemead

Back in September, I wrote that there'd be a special edition of Vampire Academy coming out to celebrate its tenth anniversary. Well, time flies, and now we're less than two weeks away from release day! The special anniversary edition includes the original first book of the Vampire Academy series PLUS 150 pages of never-before-seen bonus stories that take place before and immediately after VA #1. You'll get to catch up with Rose, Dimitri, Lissa, and Christian, as well as find out some secrets from the past. And to top it all off, we have the beautiful new cover shown above.

The anniversary edition will come out November 29 in the US. Other countries have their own scheduled releases. Here are a few more tidbits that might be useful:

--University Book Store in Seattle will be selling autographed copies of the anniversary edition, and they're taking orders now for release day shipping. They sell autographed copies of all my books, and you can find out how to order here.

--If you don't care about autographs, you can get the anniversary edition at the usual places you buy books: indie stores, Amazon, BN, and big retailers like Target. Most stores should be able to order it for you if it isn't on the shelves.

--If you missed what the bonus stories are about, take a look at this group's last message for full descriptions. You can also read my Tweet comments about them here.

--And last but not least, if you want a slightly bigger peek at the stories, check out the snippets I've posted on my blog. I'll have more coming before release day, so either check back there or follow me on Facebook or Twitter.

Thanks so much for supporting Vampire Academy all these years! Rose and the gang would never have made it this far without your love and support.

--Richelle