Signing and release day info for The Fiery Heart!

Richelle Mead

Nov 11, 2013, 4:40:56 PM11/11/13
to richel...@googlegroups.com
Happy Autumn, everyone!

I'm very pleased to announce that The Fiery Heart, Book #4 in the Bloodlines series, will be released in English-speaking countries next Tuesday, November 19! This has turned out to be one of my very favorite books I've written and will lead you on a rollercoaster ride of hot and romantic...and dark and shocking.  I hope you'll check out why Romantic Times Book Reviews calls it "the greatest installment yet" and says, "Readers are left with an ending so huge, the sequel can't come quickly enough."  The book is told from both Sydney and Adrian's points of view, and you can read the first two chapters here.  Also be ready for some visits from favorite characters from the original Vampire Academy series!

If you live in the Pacific Northwest, you can come see me next week to get the book signed in-person.  I'll be signing in Portland, OR on November 19 and Seattle, WA on November 23.  Details are posted here on my website, and if you buy The Fiery Heart at the signing stores during the events or pre-order and pick up at the events, you can get a priority spot in the signing line and get a limited edition Vampire Academy movie poster (while supplies last--each store has a limited amount of posters, and when they're gone, they're gone).

If you live somewhere else and still want an autographed book, my local indie store will be selling and shipping them.  Information on how to order those is also on my website, and they DO ship to other countries.  Read the page for instructions, and contact them with any questions.  Note that the deadline to order a signed copy of The Fiery Heart and have it ship on release day is November 13.  You can still order it (or my other books) afterward, but it will ship later.  Those dates are listed on the selling page.

If autographs don't matter to you, then you'll be able to find The Fiery Heart at big online stores like Amazon and BN, your local independent bookstore, or large retailers like Walmart and Target.  Bookstores that don't have it in stock should be able to order it.  Wherever you buy it from, I hope you love The Fiery Heart!

Thanks for reading,
Richelle
This conversation is locked