Tour Update - Denver and Boulder Events Cancelled

Richelle Mead

Feb 20, 2015, 12:01:56 PM2/20/15
to richel...@googlegroups.com
Just a quick note to let readers in Colorado know that my events in Denver and Boulder this weekend have been cancelled due to weather and flight issues. I'm very sorry it happened and hope to get back to see you all soon. These will most likely be rescheduled, but it will be a while before I have any information on that. Thank you for understanding!

Austin, Texas: your event at 2pm on February 22 at Book People is still on, so I'll see you there.

And thank you to everyone else who has come out to my other book signings these last two weeks to celebrate The Ruby Circle and help it make the New York Times and USA Today bestseller lists! If you haven't picked it up yet, check it out soon. I'll have a new wave of signings and events for spring/summer to announce soon as well!

Thanks for reading,
Richelle

www.richellemead.com