New York City Signing Added, Plus Other Signing Reminders!

Richelle Mead

May 28, 2013, 2:52:29 PM5/28/13
to richel...@googlegroups.com
If you missed it on social media a couple weeks ago, I wanted to let you know that I will be signing twice in New York City this week.  One event is only open to publishing industry professionals, but the other one just added, at the Union Square Barnes and Noble, is open to the public.  The details are below, as are all the other stats for my upcoming signings in Seattle, Los Angeles, and San Diego.

If you live somewhere else (even another country) and would like a signed copy of one of my books, my local University Book Store is selling autographed copies of everything I've written and ships internationally.  You can order any of my titles from them, and I posted today about how they're now taking orders for my new adult book, Gameboard of the Gods, which comes out in one week.  All that info is here, as well as a whole bunch of details on Gameboard of the Gods, if you're still trying to figure out what that's all about. :)

Hope to meet many of you soon and that you enjoy the new book!

Thursday, May 30 - New York City - 7pm
Barnes and Noble - Union Square
33 E 17th St.
New York, NY 10003
*Event includes a panel of bestselling authors answering questions: Marie Lu, Richelle Mead, Rick Yancey, Andrea Cremer, Sarah Dessen
*A normal signing will follow the panel. I will sign up to four books per person--one personalized and the others just autographed. We'll do pictures if time permits.
*This is a public event. No tickets required.
*If there any of my books you want to buy and don't have, PLEASE support the store and buy them there! It's a lot of time and expense for them to host us. Thanks!

Friday, May 31 - New York City
BookExpo America
Javits Center, New York, NY
*I will be signing advanced copies of Gameboard of the Gods in the Penguin Booth, 10:30-11:30am
*BEA is not a public event, per se, but a convention attended by booksellers, librarians, and other people in publishing. See their website for registration info.

Tuesday, June 4 - Seattle - 7pm
University Temple United Methodist Church
Note location. This is across the street from University Book Store (4326 University Way, Seattle, WA), who is running the event. The store itself is hosting another author, so come to the church to see me! You can park on the street, in the store's lot, or in an approved university lot (list to be posted soon)
*Call 206-634-3400 with questions.
*Event will include reading, Q&A, and signing.
*I will sign up to four books per person--one personalized and the others just autographed. We'll do pictures if time permits.
*No tickets required, but if you purchase Gameboard of the Gods in advance or at the event, you'll get a priority spot in line.
*If there any of my books you want to buy and don't have, PLEASE support the store and buy them there! It's a lot of time and expense for them to host me. Thanks!

Wednesday, June 5 - Santa Monica, CA - 7pm
Barnes and Noble
1201 3rd St Promenade, Santa Monica, CA
310-260-9110
*Event will include reading, Q&A, and signing.
*I will sign up to four books per person--one personalized and the others just autographed. We'll do pictures if time permits.
*No tickets required, but if you purchase Gameboard of the Gods in advance or at the event, you'll get a priority spot in line.
*If there any of my books you want to buy and don't have, PLEASE support the store and buy them there! It's a lot of time and expense for them to host me. Thanks!

Thursday, June 6 - San Diego - 7pm
Mysterious Galaxy
7051 Clairemont Mesa Blvd., San Diego, CA
858-268-4747
*Event will include reading, Q&A, and signing.
*I will sign up to four books per person--one personalized and the others just autographed. We'll do pictures if time permits.
*No tickets required, but if you purchase Gameboard of the Gods in advance or at the event, you'll get a priority spot in line.
*If there any of my books you want to buy and don't have, PLEASE support the store and buy them there! It's a lot of time and expense for them to host me. Thanks!

Wednesday, June 12- Seattle - 7pm
Third Place Books
17171 Bothell Way NE, Lake Forest Park, WA
206-366-3333
*Event will include reading, Q&A, and signing.
*I will sign up to four books per person--one personalized and the others just autographed. We'll do pictures if time permits.
*If there any of my books you want to buy and don't have, PLEASE support the store and buy them there! It's a lot of time and expense for them to host me. Thanks!

This conversation is locked