Upcoming Signings + Rose and Dimitri short story!

Richelle Mead

Sep 9, 2012, 2:09:11 PM9/9/12
to richellemead
Hi everyone,

This is just a quick update to let you know about a few appearances
I'll be having this month. After that, I probably won't be traveling
again until The Indigo Spell Tour in February (dates and locations
TBA).

My first two signings are part of the Smart Chicks Kick It Tour, which
involves a whole group of YA authors signing together. Details about
the other authors and book limits are on my website:
http://richellemead.com/calendar/calendar.htm

Salt Lake City, UT - September 10, 7pm
Rowland Hall, St. Marks, 843 Lincoln Street, Salt Lake City, UT
Books sold by King's English - Free event, no tickets

Las Vegas, NV - September 11, 7pm
Las Vegas Shakespeare Theater, 821 North Las Vegas Blvd., Las Vegas,
NV
Books sold by Barnes and Noble - Free event, no tickets

I will also be appearing at the NW Bookfest in Kirkland, WA on
September 23. I'll be with a group of other authors on a panel called
"Socks with Sandals Vampires" from 2:30-4, and afterward, we'll be
signing books. Check out the festival website for location info, as
well as details about all the other cool events and panels going on
that weekend: http://nwbookfest.com/

And that's it! I'll close with one other piece of news you may have
missed. A couple weeks ago, an anthology called FORETOLD came out. It
has a bunch of short stories by different authors, and one of them is
mine. It's called "Homecoming" and is about Rose and Dimitri from
Vampire Academy. FORETOLD should be available through most major US
bookstores. If they have trouble finding it, they can look it up by
the editor's name, Carrie Ryan. Enjoy!

Hope to see some of you in Salt Lake City, Las Vegas, or Kirkland!

-Richelle