Are you ready for The Indigo Spell?

Richelle Mead

Feb 4, 2013, 6:53:26 PM2/4/13
to richel...@googlegroups.com
It's almost here!

We're one week away from the release of The Indigo Spell, book #3 of the Bloodlines series. In it, Alchemist Sydney Sage finds herself enmeshed in a battle against dark powers and asking questions that shatter the beliefs she's been raised with. Fortunately, our pal Adrian Ivashkov is there to watch her back...or is he only complicating things further?  Early reviews are calling The Indigo Spell the hottest book in the Bloodlines series--possibly even among all of my young adult books. Here's one great review with even more to say about it all.

The Indigo Spell comes out on February 12 in the United States, Australia, the UK, New Zealand, and Canada. Release dates in other countries, especially for translations, are much harder to pinpoint, since it depends on the publishers in those countries. In the US, you have a lot of options for getting the book. Your local Barnes & Noble and independent stores will either stock it or easily order into their stores for you. Wal-Mart is planning on having massive displays (and posters EVERYWHERE!), so you can stroll on in on release day to get one. Amazon's always ready to deliver to your door, and once again, my local University Bookstore is doing autographed editions. If you want me to personalize one for you (or any other of my books), place an order with them by February 7. I'll come in and make it out to you, and they'll ship it to you on release day. Details are here, and they ship internationally!

Although I'm not doing a massive tour this time, I will have some scattered signings throughout the year, especially in the Pacific Northwest. Full details are on my website.

Wednesday, February 13 - Seattle - 7pm
University Bookstore
4326 University Way, Seattle, WA
206-634-3400

Monday, February 18 - Portland - 7pm
Barnes & Noble, Clackamas Town Center Mall
12000 SE 82nd Avenue, Portland, OR
503-786-3464

Saturday, March 9 - Lake Forest Park, WA - 6:30pm
Third Place Books
17171 Bothell Way NE, Lake Forest Park, WA
206-366-3333

Saturday, May 4 - Kansas City, MO - 11am-2pm
Romantic Times Booklovers Convention - Giant Book Fair
Sheraton at Crown Center, Kansas City, MO
IMPORTANT:
*You don't need to register for the full convention to come to this signing.
*Pay $5 at the door, and you'll have the chance to get books by me and a couple hundred authors signed!

Sunday, May 5 - Chicago - 2pm
Anderson's Books
123 West Jefferson, Naperville, IL
630-355-2665

That's the news for now! For other updates, including a chapter by chapter commentary of the Bloodlines series and the latest Vampire Academy movie news, go check out my blog. Thanks for reading, and I hope you guys love The Indigo Spell as much as I do!

-Richelle

This conversation is locked