Bloodlines and Succubus Revealed are nearly here!

Richelle Mead

Aug 13, 2011, 2:49:34 PM8/13/11
to richellemead
...and as a result, there's all sorts of promo going on. Contests, a
live chat, and more! All of the details have been rounded up into one
handy post on my blog, so I'll just give you the link here, rather
than re-post it all. There's also a reminder for those wanting
autographed books, since the clock is ticking on that:

http://blue-succubus.livejournal.com/278371.html

Georgina fans should also keep an eye on the blog this next week,
since we're going to try to run some Succubus Revealed giveaways too.
Here's a last minute reminder of what's coming this month:

August 23 - Bloodlines - the VA spin-off!
August 23 - The Vampire Academy graphic novel
August 30 - Succubus Revealed - the last Georgina novel!

This'll probably be the last message to this list for a while, but I
hope you enjoy the new releases if you pick them up! Thanks so much
for everyone's support, and I'll have more new book updates later this
year once I've adjusted to the new baby. :)

Thanks again,
Richelle