Upcoming Dallas and New York City Signings!

Richelle Mead

May 13, 2015, 11:30:31 PM5/13/15
to richel...@googlegroups.com
Greetings, and thank you so much for making The Ruby Circle land on bestseller lists all over the world! Although it's hard to see the Vampire Academy and Bloodlines series wrap up, there are lots of books still to come from me! One is Soundless, a standalone fantasy set in a world inspired by ancient China, that'll be coming out this November. More books are planned for 2016...but those are secret!

In the meantime, I have a couple of new signings to let you guys know about: one in Dallas and THREE in New York City.

Romantic Times Booklovers Convention -- Dallas, Texas -- May 16, 2015
The Romantic Times Convention is an annual event that lasts five days. Saturday, May 16, is open to the public and is the day of a GIANT book signing that lasts from 11am-2pm. You'll need all that time because for a $5 admission fee, you'll literally get to meet hundreds of authors. Kami Garcia, Margaret Stohl, and Kiera Cass are only a few of those who'll be signing with me at the book fair. AND, I'll be giving away ARCs of Soundless to the first twenty-five readers in my signing line! The signing is held at the Hyatt Regency in downtown Dallas on Reunion Blvd. There's no talk or Q&A with this -- it's just a signing. But you're welcome to chat with me while I sign your books!

Dallas Guidelines
There is a limit of three books signed per person. You may bring books from home or buy them on-site. If time permits, you may get back in line to have more signed. You can take all the candid pictures you want, but time won't allow any posed ones with me. (Sorry!) For further details about the convention, check out their official website, which also includes information about their Teen Day events following the signing (which non-teens can attend).

BookExpo America (Javits Center) -- New York City, NY -- May 29, 2015
BEA is a trade show open to librarians, booksellers, and others in the publishing events. I will be signing ARCs of Soundless there on May 29, from 2-3pm.

Bookcon (Javits Center) -- New York City, NY -- May 30, 2015
Bookcon is a day of author panels and signings that's open to the public but requires you to buy a ticket (information on the con and its schedule is here) to get access to the whole day. I will be doing a panel with Marie Lu from 4-5pm on May 30 and then signing afterward from 5:30-6:30pm. There is only one book allowed per person due to the shortness of the signing. More will be allowed if time permits.

McNally Jackson Books Signing - New York City, NY -- May 30 at 7pm -- Free to the Public
I will be signing with four other authors (Carrie Ryan, Sabaa Tahir, and more!). This event is open to the public -- no ticket required. My signing limit is three books per person, but you can get back in line if time permits. Picture policy TBD. Come see us chat about writing, get your burning questions answered, and of course, get books signed. This is an event you don't want to miss! More details and the bookstore's address are here.

New signings are always being added, so I'll let you know about those and other book news as it comes! Thanks for reading.

-Richelle