The Immortal Crown and Silver Shadows Info!

Richelle Mead

May 28, 2014, 7:30:16 PM5/28/14
to richel...@googlegroups.com
Hi everyone,

It's been a while since I sent out any updates, but a new baby has kept me busy!  I'm happy to report I've still been able to keep up with writing books, and I have two new ones coming out over the next two months.  Here's what you need to know about them and how you can possibly meet me and get signed copies if you're interested!

The Immortal Crown - Book #2 in the Age of X series (Read the first two chapters here)
This exciting sequel picks up where Gameboard of the Gods left off and is full of those cliffhangers I know you love to hate!  The romance and supernatural hijinks pick up in this installment, and I can't wait for you to check it out.  The Immortal Crown releases tomorrow, May 29, in the U.S.  I will have one signing for it here in Seattle:

May 31, 2014 - 6:30pm - Seattle

Third Place Books
17171 Bothell Way NE
Lake Forest Park, WA 98155
206-366-3333

I'll read, sign books, and answer your questions! As a bonus, I'll be giving away free copies of my international books to everyone who purchases a copy of The Immortal Crown at the store. Click here to see a sampling of what's up for grabs (while supplies last).

Silver Shadows - Book #5 in the Bloodlines series
(Read the first chapter here)

If you read The Fiery Heart, you know things are looking pretty tense for Sydney and Adrian.  Available July 29, Silver Shadows is one of the most heart-pounding books I've written and has a huge ending that readers won't forget!  For this book, I'll have two in-person book signings and three "virtual" signings where you can Skype with me at the bookstore and purchase autographed copies of Silver Shadows that I'll send to them in advance. If you plan on going to one of the virtual events, make sure you pre-order a copy of Silver Shadows so that they don't run out of signed ones (and it'll put you in the running to win a Vampire Academy DVD)!

Tuesday, July 29th - Seattle - IN-PERSON EVENT
7:00 PM
University Bookstore
4326 University Way NE
Seattle WA 981105
206-634-3400
Richelle will be there in-person to meet with readers, sign books, answer questions, take pictures, and do giveaways! Book signing limits: four per person, one personalized to you and three just autographed.

Wednesday, July 30th - East Lansing, MI - VIRTUAL EVENT
7:00 PM
Schuler’s Books & Music
Eastwood Towne Center
2820 Towne Center Blvd.
Lansing, MI 48912
517.316.7495
Richelle will chat and answer questions with readers via Skype! The store will have autographed copies of Silver Shadows for sale and be doing giveaways of the Vampire Academy DVD. Call to pre-order a copy of Silver Shadows!

Thursday, July 31st - Coral Gables, FL - VIRTUAL EVENT
7:00 PM
Books & Books
265 Aragon Avenue
Coral Gables, FL 33134
305.442.4408
Richelle will chat and answer questions with readers via Skype! The store will have autographed copies of Silver Shadows for sale and be doing giveaways of the Vampire Academy DVD. Call to pre-order a copy of Silver Shadows!

Thursday, July 31st - Chicago - VIRTUAL EVENT
7:30 PM
Anderson’s Bookshop
123 W Jefferson Ave.
Naperville, IL 60540
(630) 355-2665
Richelle will chat and answer questions with readers via Skype! The store will have autographed copies of Silver Shadows for sale and be doing giveaways of the Vampire Academy DVD. Call to pre-order a copy of Silver Shadows!

Saturday, August 2nd - Portland, OR - IN-PERSON EVENT
4:00 PM
Powell's Books
1005 W. Burnside St.
Portland, OR 97209
503-228-4651
Richelle will be there in-person to meet with readers, sign books, answer questions, take pictures, and do giveaways! NOTE: this is the Powell's downtown flagship store. Book signing limits: four per person, one personalized to you and three just autographed.

If any of these stores are near you, I hope I'll get to talk to you either in-person or via Skype!  And as always, if you can't come to a bookstore, you can always order autographed books from my local University Book Store.  Thanks for reading, and I hope you love the new books!

--Richelle

This conversation is locked