iCalendar validator complaining about \n

digger69

Sep 29, 2011, 4:42:47 PM9/29/11
to RiCal
When I try to validate my ical feed with
http://severinghaus.org/projects/icv/

it is raising a warning
Your calendar is using an invalid newline format. Make sure to use
\r\n to end lines rather than just \n (RFC 2445 §4.1).

Seems just a warning, but should be fixed, no? I can easily clean this
up for my use.

..

Also, just validating... using send_data( ... :file_name =>
'myfile.ics', :disposition => 'inline; filename=myfile.ics', :type =>
'text/calendar')

The resulting file when downloaded seems fine, but wanted to make sure
I wasn't missing something re: disposition and type.

TIA,
Mark