Ethics of Cloneing:

Xira

Mar 2, 2006, 3:20:31 AM3/2/06
to ribosomes
It dosen't matter.

Bear with me a bit here.
Cloneing can and will be done, probaly in the moderate to near term
future.Why?
Those who choose to clone will be the ones who control the future of
mankind.

Cloneing currently is more of an artform than a science, it is
currently too expensive to mass clone anything, much less people, and
there are technical problems. These issues will be solved in the next
20 years. Cloneing will be reliable and affordable for governments or
large instuitions.

Why clone humans though? Science. Currently scientific advancement
relies on naturally produced hard working induivuials of very high
intelligence; belive whatever lies you wish but most of intelligence is
genetic. Genetics was random, has been since the first RNA molecule
evolved. No longer, genetics is now under human control, we can remove
it as a barrier to produceing great scientists. The easiest and fastest
way is to simply clone extremly intelligent indivuials and train them
to become scientists.

The country that can dominate the scientific and technological future
can dominate everything else, if it wishes to. The only way to stop it
is through competition.

May the best clone win.

vera radic

Mar 2, 2006, 2:19:53 PM3/2/06
to ribo...@googlegroups.com
Hey, what do you think about possibility that Earth with all the life forms on it is, by analogy with the micro world  (like cells in the life forms as we know it with germs, bacteria, fungi, viruses all useful and harmful) IS JUST ANOTHER CELL IN SOME MACRO BODY (we can imagine it as our GOD and so
justify all claims that God is all around us inside us and all other living creatures on Earth)

THAT WOULD ALLOW THE IDEA THAT EACH OF MIGHT BE THE UNIVERSE (OR GOD if you wish)
TO OUR OWN MICRO WORLD AND EQUALLY ALL OF US COULD BE JUST A MICRO WORLD, VIRUSES MAYBE IN OUR UNIVERSE IN OUR GOD.

If you are dealing with genetics and you find some astrophysics you might have a knowledge to make measurements and check the parallels between MICRO AND MACRO "CELLULAR" DISTANCES.

Maybe only Earth of all planets and galaxies nearby, that could be cells and tissues, is actually "infected" with some "parasites" in the form of animals, plants, humans and other life forms.

How does it sounds?

I don't mind idea that I could be just a germ, would you?