Scientists Wanted for Information Tools Survey

Message has been deleted

SciInfo

Feb 27, 2005, 1:14:17 AM2/27/05
to ribo...@googlegroups.com
We are recruiting qualified candidates for a survey
about information tools. If you use SciFinder, STN, Web of Science, or
other products to
find scientific information--literature references,
factual data, patent information, or competitive
information, we would like to speak to you.

You should work in big pharma, biotech, or at an
academic institution. We are looking for scientists,
research assistants/associates, and information
professionals; professors, doctoral candidates, and
post-docs.

If you are selected for a survey, you will receive $10
and be entered into a drawing to win an iPod Mini.

Please send an email to sciinfoma...@yahoo.com with 'sciinfo' in
the subject line, and your name, email address, daytime phone number,
job title, and where you
work in the message body. We will be in touch to determine if you are
qualified.

SciInfo

Feb 27, 2005, 1:15:57 AM2/27/05
to ribo...@googlegroups.com