running hub software as daemon

Scott Seidman

May 22, 2019, 8:41:53 AM5/22/19
to Rhythm Badges
Where does the "-d" go if you want to run the hub-py as a daemon??  The command line I use to bring it up is

docker-compose -f dev_ubuntu.yml run openbadge-hub-py -m server pull

Oren Lederman

May 22, 2019, 10:01:42 AM5/22/19
to Scott Seidman, Rhythm Badges
You can use docker-compose up -d , it runs pull in server mode by default. Is there a reason you can it using the dev configuration?

On Wed, May 22, 2019, 05:41 Scott Seidman <shse...@gmail.com> wrote:
Where does the "-d" go if you want to run the hub-py as a daemon??  The command line I use to bring it up is

docker-compose -f dev_ubuntu.yml run openbadge-hub-py -m server pull

Scott Seidman

May 23, 2019, 10:11:10 AM5/23/19
to Rhythm Badges
no reason.  I'm updating to the real version now.

Oren Lederman

May 23, 2019, 2:04:51 PM5/23/19
to Scott Seidman, Rhythm Badges
ok, good. The dev version might behave funny when deployed to a remote machine (I had that happening in a different project)