Replicating hubs

Scott Seidman

May 26, 2019, 3:00:07 PM5/26/19
to Rhythm Badges
I'm trying to replicate hubs by
1- making a disk image of a working hub
2- making a new SD card with that image
3- Changing the host name

rebooting

Then I add the new hub with the new hostname to the server

The result is that the new hub is recognized by the server as the original hub, and not the new hub!

I tried to delete the docker machine and rebuild it -- same result.

Is there a key I need to change on the new hub??

Oren Lederman

May 26, 2019, 3:22:49 PM5/26/19
to Scott Seidman, Rhythm Badges
I vaguely remember that changing the hostname can be a bit tricky (you need change multiple files). Did you try using the raspi-config tool for changing the hostname? I think it worked for me in the past

Scott Seidman