Importing members

Scott Seidman

May 27, 2019, 2:39:00 PM5/27/19
to Rhythm Badges
I'm trying to import members, and get the error
Line number: 2 - duplicate key value violates unique constraint "openbadge_member_badge_c56d89ece666a25_uniq" DETAIL: Key (badge)=() already exists.
, , , 5.0, , Badge302, FA:8D:2B:28:B4:19, , , , , , , , , , , , 1.0

Do I need to include keys in my import file?  I generated the file by doing an export, putting the MAC addresses in the appropriate column, and creating names and ID's.  The first two rows are:

key date_created date_updated id email name badge observed_id active comments last_audio_ts last_audio_ts_fract last_proximity_ts last_contacted_ts last_voltage last_seen_ts last_unsync_ts project
4 Badge301 C7:2A:94:7F:74:36 1
5 Badge302 FA:8D:2B:28:B4:19 1

Oren Lederman

May 27, 2019, 4:33:50 PM5/27/19
to Scott Seidman, Rhythm Badges
No need to include id or key - the server will generate them for you (you might need to include an empty column).