Rhomobile on OSX 10.9.2 Maverick

maur...@etarom.com

Mar 31, 2014, 7:59:16 AM3/31/14
to rhom...@googlegroups.com
Hi,
are some days that I try to run the platform on OSX 10.9.2 but always with the same error about Rhodes:

/System/Library/Frameworks/Ruby.framework/Versions/2.0/usr/lib/ruby/2.0.0/rubygems/core_ext/kernel_require.rb:45:in `require': cannot load such file -- iconv (LoadError)

I googled the solution and made ​​many many attempts, including the downgrade ruby to version 1.9.3, even if the system always asks me to install MacRuby

I need some help to investigate e resolve the problem, thank's

Maurizio

Stephen Benner

Apr 14, 2014, 7:02:11 AM4/14/14
to rhom...@googlegroups.com
Don't use the built-in system version of Ruby. You should install Ruby using a ruby manager such as chruby.