SampleNHLocationInfoV0.0 (rhok-manchester-nh@googlegroups.com)

Mark Barker (Google Docs)

Dec 4, 2011, 12:27:57 AM12/4/11
to rhok-manc...@googlegroups.com
Message from markw...@gmail.com:
Friends,

I realize that this table is overkill as far as what we may need ... and it's definitely not normalized to Third Normal Form (TNF), but it shows the sort of information that we might find useful (and is readily available) to make the 'NHAlertHub' easier to generalize for other locations with minimal effort.

73, Mark

Click to open:
Google Docs makes it easy to create, store and share online documents, spreadsheets and presentations.
Logo for Google Docs

Brendan Powers

Dec 4, 2011, 11:13:46 AM12/4/11
to rhok-manc...@googlegroups.com
Thanks for that spreadsheet. I was able to find the data I needed last night, and I've made a zip-fips map. The data sources I'm using have the data in your spreadsheet, so we can probably merge them to create a national data set.
--
Brendan Powers

1.888.357.9195
www.resara.com