Problem List

1 view

Rebecca

Nov 30, 2011, 12:09:34 PM11/30/11
to RHoK Manchester N.H.
Hi RHoK Manchester Members!

I wanted to pass along the list of problems we're looking at for this
event. Feel free to review them and see if you have any favorites.
Given the size of the group we will not tackle all of them, but this
should help give you an idea of what we'd like to work on and help
focus things down a bit. There are two additional local non-profits
that may be submitting problems. Also, if you've already looked
through the giant list of problems on the RHoK site and really had
your heart set on something not on our list please speak up. This is
YOUR event so we definitely want to make sure the problems are
exciting for you to work on.

Thanks!
-Rebecca

Seed Save App
http://www.rhok.org/node/18182

Confirm Flood Warning for Safe Action
http://www.rhok.org/problems/confirm-flood-warning-safe-action

Water Saving: Efficient Agriculture Data Management.
http://www.rhok.org/solutions/water-saving-efficient-agriculture-data-management

Resilient Regional Food Distribution
http://www.rhok.org/problems/resilient-regional-food-distribution

Aid Evaluator - Find the best aid near you
http://www.rhok.org/problems/aid-evaluator-find-best-aid-near-you

Provide real-time alerts to households about inefficient use of water
http://www.rhok.org/problems/provide-real-time-alerts-households-about-inefficient-use-water

Smart urban planning
http://www.rhok.org/problems/smart-urban-planning

Bicycle Commute Mapping
http://www.rhok.org/problems/bicycle-commute-mapping

Fair Trade Finder: Mobile Application
http://www.rhok.org/problems/fair-trade-finder-mobile-application

Message Carrier: Messages Without Connectivity
http://www.rhok.org/problems/message-carrier-messages-without-connectivity