Re: [RhodeCode] web based deployment

Marcin Kuzminski

Aug 12, 2013, 4:44:18 PM8/12/13
to rhod...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

yes it would be possible, you would need to create remote repos in rhodecode (connected to bitbucket), add small logic into rcextension post push script that does, for example copy of repo and checkout branch. Then when ever someone will hit pull button (or call API method) this would deploy the code

Marcin Kuzminski

On Tue, Jul 23, 2013 at 1:36 PM, Russ Michaels <ru...@michaels.me.uk> wrote:
We are looking for a tool to allow deploying changes from mercurial to live server.
We do not need to host our own mercurial server, as we use bitbucker,  just a way to deploy from bitbucket to server via a web interface.

so the scenario is, that the developer works on the site using his local copy, deploys changes to test site, once they have been accepted he comits the code to bitbucket.
I then want developer to be able to pull those changes down to the live site via a web interface so that I do not need to give them remote access to the server.
Is this possible with Rhodecode ?