Getting "abort: HTTP Error 404: Not Found" error while trying to clone from demo.rhodecode.org

Sergey Shidlovsky

Jun 20, 2013, 8:30:07 AM6/20/13
to rhod...@googlegroups.com
Greetings to everyone!

Please, help a newbie.
I'm learning the RhodeCode system for my working needs.

First of all, I made a fork from "demo-repo" repository as "demo-repo-fork-MoBass".
When I open Summary page for my fork, there is clone URL, it looks like:

http://MoB...@demo.rhodecode.org/demo-repo-fork-MoBass

Then (in Ubuntu 12.04 LTS) I put a command like

$ hg clone http://MoB...@demo.rhodecode.org/demo-repo-fork-MoBass

either in console or with TortoiseHG. In either case, I get error in subject.

What's wrong with me? =) I think, there are may be a problem in my configuration (.hgrc?), but I don't
understand what I should fix. Maybe, I have to specify my login and password for demo.rhodecode.org site?

Thanks in advance.

Marcin Kuzminski

Jun 27, 2013, 7:24:48 PM6/27/13
to rhod...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

is a git reporisitory, that's why when you use hg clone it throws 404.

Cheers

Marcin Kuzminski