Rho Chi Post Volume 3, Issue 5 is here!

Rho Chi Post

Mar 10, 2014, 11:03:58 AM3/10/14
to rhoch...@googlegroups.com
Now available at our NEWLY RE-DESIGNED website: http://rhochistj.org/RhoChiPost/

Inside Rho Chi Post Volume 3, Issue 5:
  • Pharmacy Across the Border: An Interview with Sherif Guorgui, VP of Pharmacy at the Ontario Pharmacists Association - By: Sang Hyo Kim
  • Dengue Fever: Where Do We Go From Here? - By: Sherin Pathickal
  • The Increasing Roles of Pharmacists in Transplant Outcomes - By: Jenny Park
  • A Walk To Remember - By: Caitie Stehling
  • Look Into APhA-ASP Region1&2 MRM - By: Tracey Li
  • Long Term PPI Use Heightens Concern of Associated Health Consequences - By: Tamara Yunusova
  • BRD4 Inhibition Eliminates Malignant Peripheral Nerve Sheath Tumor in Mice - By: Richard Chung
  • Clinical Corner: Inotropic Agents and Vasopressors - By: Aleena Cherian & Beatrisa Popovitz
  • To Defend the People - By: Davidta Brown
  • Low Literacy and Medication Management? - By: Jenny Park
And don’t forget to check out our puzzles!

Thank you!