Rho Chi Post Volume 3, Issue 11 is here!

Rho Chi Post

Oct 26, 2014, 1:15:56 PM10/26/14
to rhoch...@googlegroups.com
We are proud to announce that the Rho Chi Post has received an award from the Rho Chi National Office! We would like to thank our readers, contributors, faculty, editorial team, and our supportive faculty advisor, Dr. Zito. We thank everyone for their hard work and we look forward to becoming an even greater success!

-

Now available at our website: http://rhochistj.org/RhoChiPost/

Inside Rho Chi Post Volume 3, Issue 11:
  • Migraine Relief at the Push of a Button - By: Davidta Brown
  • The Role of Pharmacists Expanding into the Emergency Room - By: Sherin Pathickal
  • Tailored Tablets - By Azia Tariq
  • DIA: 50th Annual Meeting 2014 - By: Melissa Roy
  • Pediatric Hypertension - By: Anthony Botte and Tyler Valente
  • Clinical Corner: Antidepressants - Selective Serotonin Reuptake Inhibitors & Serotonin- Norepi-nephrine Reuptake Inhibitors - By: Melissa Roy, Luxi Wang, Eleni Catsimalis, Roman Fazylov, and Beatrisa Popovitz
  • Drug Shortages: Effects & Costs in the United States Healthcare System - By: Valentina DiGangi, Brandon Hu, Sang Hyo Kim, Samantha Lau, and Seowoo Yoon
And don’t forget to check out our puzzles!

Thank you!

-

Like us on Facebook: http://fb.com/RhoChiPost