Inside Rho Chi Post Volume 4, Issue 9:
- Assessing Risks vs. Benefits in Initiating Triple Antithrombotic Therapy - By: Jacqueline Chirico
- New FDA Approved Treatment in Patients With Hypoparathyroidism and Hypocalcemia - By: Dimitrios Savva
- Seeing is Believing: A Look at VEGF Inhibitors for Diabetic Macular Edema - By: Svetlana Akbasheva
- Is SAM-E an Effective Treatment for Fibromyalgia? - By: Jacqueline Meaney, PharmD
- Immunizations and College Gameday: A Collaboration of Opportunity for Pharmacy - By: Jordan Kelly, Rachel Strait, Andrew Smelser, Kelsey Stephens, Trey Warnock, and Tia Collier; University of Mississippi School of Pharmacy
And don’t forget to check out our puzzles!