Rho Chi Post Volume 3, Issue 10 is here!

Rho Chi Post

Oct 26, 2014, 1:08:17 PM10/26/14
to rhoch...@googlegroups.com
Now available at our website: http://rhochistj.org/RhoChiPost/

Inside Rho Chi Post Volume 3, Issue 10:
  • Recent Advances in HIV Treatment - By: Jenny Park
  • Grastek®: FDA Approves New Sublingual Immunotherapy for Allergies - By: Kevin Lin
  • The Importance of the Measles Vaccine: Should We Be Vaccinated? - By: Sherin Pathickal
  • HIMSS Conference NYC - By: Sean Caltabiano, Minjoo Park, & Elissa Tam
  • Antipsychotic Use in the Elderly with Dementia - By: Ada Seldin
  • Clinical Corner: Common Medical Terms/Diseases/Procedures by Body System - By: Beatrice Popovitz
  • Quantifying the Benefits of Pharmacist Prescribing Power - By Davidta Brown
And don’t forget to check out our puzzles!

Thank you!