So What happened to the wiki?

Scott Monte

Jan 15, 2016, 1:46:27 AM1/15/16
to Rhino.Mocks
Can't seem to find on the web the RhinoMocks wiki or really any documentation or samples..

Patrick Steele

Jan 15, 2016, 7:16:52 AM1/15/16
to rhino...@googlegroups.com
Best place would probably be Stackoverflow (http://stackoverflow.com/questions/tagged/rhino-mocks).  Rhino.Mocks hasn't been updated in years and is not being actively maintained (as far as I know).  Even this google group is pretty empty (I think there were only about 15 posts total in 2015).  I think most fans of Rhino.Mocks have moved on to moq.

On Thu, Jan 14, 2016 at 6:50 PM, Scott Monte <scott...@gmail.com> wrote:
Can't seem to find on the web the RhinoMocks wiki or really any documentation or samples..

Mike Meisinger

Jan 15, 2016, 9:35:25 PM1/15/16
to Rhino.Mocks
Documentation has been a problem for a while.
Looking through the unit tests for Rhino.Mocks on Github helps but only from a simplistic standpoint. As Patrick has pointed out, Stackoverflow is a good resource but those have a tendency to be for a specific case or issue.

Ayende use to have a few pages out there that covered the basics but have since then been pulled.
The current thought is to simply utilize Github's wiki capabilities to cover the basic "how to's."

Feel free to post any questions that you might have.