Encryption with OneWayBus

Matty M

Dec 10, 2013, 10:57:58 AM12/10/13
to rhino-t...@googlegroups.com
I'm trying to implement encryption on a OneWayBus, but it doesn't encrypt the messages unless I insert the following code:

new RhinoServiceBusConfiguration().UseUnity(Container).Configure();

(this also means I have to add the bus element to the config file).

I can't figure out how to make encryption work on a OneWayBus without this. Any help would be appreciated!

Thanks!

Matty M

Dec 10, 2013, 12:43:57 PM12/10/13
to rhino-t...@googlegroups.com
I've determined that the reason lies in the SecurityConfigurationAware class on this line:

 var busConfig = config as RhinoServiceBusConfiguration;
  if (busConfig == null)
              return;

meaning that only a RhinoServiceBusConfiguration can be cast and all others will be null.

In the meantime, I modified the source code to see if the type is either a onewaybusconfiguration or a rhinoservicebusconfiguration. If anything else, return. Are there any unintended consequences of doing this?