Is Rhino Service Bus still being maintained?

developer82

Sep 10, 2014, 10:42:33 AM9/10/14
to rhino-t...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I'm looking into Rhino Service Bus - at first glance it looks full with all the popular options.
But looking at GitHub it seems like the last update to the project was a year ago.
Is this project still being maintained, are new features still being developed for it? what happens in cases of bugs?

Thanks

Oren Eini (Ayende Rahien)

Sep 10, 2014, 2:30:53 PM9/10/14
to rhino-tools-dev
Not actively, no. There isn't much requirement for new features, or people to step in and actively take care of the project.

Oren Eini

CEO

Mobile: + 972-52-548-6969

Office:  + 972-4-622-7811

Fax:      + 972-153-4622-7811

Aaron McBride

Sep 12, 2014, 2:32:42 PM9/12/14
to rhino-t...@googlegroups.com, gp van eron (Google+)
Hi Oren,

I have an issue where all collections do not display within RavenDB studio for one database (Build 2750).  Is this indicative of corruption, or does this needs to be reindexed (or some other solution)?  All other dbs are responding as expected with no stale indexes and/or errors.  5 out of 22 collections display for a total of 3,324 documents.   Please advise.

Aaron

Oren Eini (Ayende Rahien)

Sep 13, 2014, 12:40:23 AM9/13/14
to rhino-tools-dev, gp van eron (Google+)
Please try resetting the Raven/DocumentsByEntityName
If you still have an issue, please post to the RavenDB mailing list.

Oren Eini

CEO

Mobile: + 972-52-548-6969

Office:  + 972-4-622-7811