Exceptions in Esent and Rhino.Queues.dll

greyal...@gmail.com

Oct 22, 2013, 9:47:00 PM10/22/13
to rhino-t...@googlegroups.com
A first chance exception of type 'Microsoft.Isam.Esent.Interop.EsentErrorException' occurred in Esent.Interop.dll
A first chance exception of type 'System.TimeoutException' occurred in Rhino.Queues.dll.

I get both of these exceptions in my output window in visual studio.  The detailed logging turned up to "debug", while amazing, has nothing in it about these exceptions that I can tell.  The only dubious thing in the log takes the form of:

2013-10-22 17:22:10,725 [Rhino Service Bus Worker Thread #3] DEBUG Rhino.Queues.Storage.QueueActions [(null)] - Write conflict on 'rapi/' for 6790002a-853a-4c3c-89d7-e2f394d79c20/00ea8bf7-d25e-41c9-92be-a25f011d02f5, skipping message

Where 'rapi' is the name of the service I'm connecting to.

Everything about my application is working correctly, but I really don't like first chance exceptions showing up in my output window.

Oh and the System.TimeoutException doesn't occur at all if I have the bus thread count set to one.  Anything more than one and it starts showing up.

Anyone have an idea where I would start to debug?