Timeout issues when querying RavenDB

AaronM

Mar 20, 2014, 8:26:18 PM3/20/14
to rhino-t...@googlegroups.com
I'm receiving timeout when our web application makes a call to RavenDB on a specific collection:

System.TimeoutException: Waited for 15,016ms for the query to return authoritative result.

We're on build 960, however, we will upgrade within the next week or so to RavenDB 2.5.  Need an short-term solution to enable the query to finish without timing out.  This issue only occurs after performing a couple or so queries.  Rebooting RavenDB every occurrence is an unwieldy option and not sustainable.  Please advise.

Thanks!

AaronM