Naming of oneway bus

miles

Oct 16, 2013, 4:44:02 PM10/16/13
to rhino-t...@googlegroups.com
Hi

I have just enabled the logging endpoint on our environment and it is a great zero-effort way to audit all the activity.

One thing has come up, I use the oneway bus in a few places and as they are all named the same, it's not clear in the logs what message came from where.

I modified the sources to provide a n extension method like this

Var bus = new rhinoqueuesonewaybusconfiguration().named("blah").configure();

To set the name of the message source.

Any objections to a pull request for this minor change?

Thanks

Miles

Corey Kaylor

Oct 16, 2013, 4:45:21 PM10/16/13