RSB - Enable Dead Letter Queue?

Matty M

Aug 12, 2013, 10:42:29 AM8/12/13
to rhino-t...@googlegroups.com
As far as I can tell, messages do not go into the Dead Letter Queues by default. In order to make this happen, a line of code would need to be added to the MsmqMessageBuilder.BuildMessageFromMessageBatch method like so: message.UseDeadLetterQueue (see this question). While this is simple if I am getting the source, adding modifications, building and including in my project, is there an easy way to do this if I'm using Nuget, or do I need to create classes that derive from base classes and extend the functionality?

Is there another (easier) way to enable this that I'm just not seeing? I would think that this would be a desirable option, so I'm guessing I'm missing something entirely.

Thanks.