Custom input format : Input form hbase table to map reduce

Sarvesh Jain

Feb 27, 2015, 1:49:51 PM2/27/15
to rha...@googlegroups.com
I am trying to give input to map reduce from  hbase table. but it is generating error attached in snapshot.
Map reduce and rhbase is independently working fine.
but as soon as i am trying to create custom input function from make.input.format it generates error

Platform details
Hadoop -2.5.2
Hbase-0.98
R- 3.0.2
rmr-3.3.1
rhbase-1.2.1

Code and error
####################################

> freebase.input.format =
+   make.input.format(
+     "hbase",
+     family.columns =
+       list(
+         name = "",
+         freebase = "types"),
+     key.deserialize = "raw",
+     cell.deserialize = "raw",
+     dense = F,
+     atomic = F)
Error: object of type 'closure' is not subsettable
error.png

Antonio Piccolboni

Feb 27, 2015, 1:59:02 PM2/27/15
to rha...@googlegroups.com
I can repro, will look into it.

Can you avoid screenshots in the future?

Antonio Piccolboni

Feb 27, 2015, 6:28:24 PM2/27/15
to RHadoop Google Group
Botched merge. Easy to fix. Would you be able to test from current master (not right now, I haven't pushed yet)

Antonio

--
post: rha...@googlegroups.com ||

Sarvesh Jain

Feb 28, 2015, 5:27:29 AM2/28/15
to rha...@googlegroups.com
Could you please suggest what immediate steps am i supposed to take. What is possible problem?

Antonio Piccolboni

Feb 28, 2015, 2:02:55 PM2/28/15
to RHadoop Google Group
Right now wait. I fixed the specific issue, it was just a change of the name in a variable that was not properly merged. But I need some time passing the tests again because the testing package we are  using has gotten tougher on bugs, independent of this problem.

Antonio

Antonio Piccolboni

Mar 3, 2015, 4:51:01 PM3/3/15
to RHadoop Google Group
ready to test now

install with
library(devtools)
install_github("RevolutionAnalytics/rmr2@master", subdir = "pkg")

Thanks for waiting and please let me know