Getting Rcpp::not_compatible when executing coxph algorithm in mapreduce job

185 vues

Ashish Patha

non lue,
13 sept. 2013, 10:12:2713/09/2013
à rha...@googlegroups.com
I am executing coxph algorithm in map reduce and here is my code :

I have written my code in the same way for Survival it worked out for me but not working for Coxph.

Mapper function:
I have data set which consits of some fields so i am taking some required rows using cbind and passing them to reducer...

DeviceData.map.fn <- function(k,v) {
mapObject<-cbind(v[2],v[7],v[3])
keyval(1, mapObject)
}

Reducer function:

Slot,DeviceFailed,Temp are my row headers in my dataset

DeviceData.reduce.fn<-function(k,v)
{
result<-survfit(coxph(Surv(Slot,DeviceFailed)~Temp,data=v),type="aalen")
keyval(k,result)
}

i am getting following error:
Error : .onLoad failed in loadNamespace() for 'rhdfs', details:
  call: fun(libname, pkgname)
  error: Environment variable HADOOP_CMD must be set before loading package rhdfs
Warning in FUN(c("survival", "splines", "rhdfs", "rJava", "rmr2", "reshape2",  :
  can't load rhdfs
terminate called after throwing an instance of 'Rcpp::not_compatible'
  what():  expecting a single value

I need help on this
1) Is My mapper and reduce function is correct ?
2) If correct why i am getting this error for coxph as the same thing worked for Survival analysis.

Antonio Piccolboni

non lue,
13 sept. 2013, 11:51:3213/09/2013
à RHadoop Google Group
No, you are not allowed to use an object of class survfit as a value. list(survfit ... will do the job.
2) If correct why i am getting this error for coxph as the same thing worked for Survival analysis.
I don't know.

Antonio

--
post: rha...@googlegroups.com ||