rhadoop-kmeans-can-get-centroids-but-cant-get-labels

Banana

Mar 14, 2014, 8:50:35 AM3/14/14
to rha...@googlegroups.com
Good day, regarding https://github.com/RevolutionAnalytics/rmr2/blob/master/pkg/tests/kmeans.R, I have managed to run the code successfully. I am trying to get the labelling of each data(iris) entry by modifying the code just a little so that it is elegant in the coding perspective. I have posted the problem in http://stackoverflow.com/questions/22402238/rhadoop-kmeans-can-get-centroids-but-cant-get-labelsbut there was no luck. Could you please shed some light on this.

Antonio Piccolboni

Mar 14, 2014, 10:47:18 AM3/14/14
to RHadoop Google Group
Please  use this group if you want help on this group. If you want to use stackoverflow, you are free to do so, but we are trying to centralize the conversation here.

Antonio

--
post: rha...@googlegroups.com ||