Can we sponsor a self-installer?

Leonardo Zampi

Jul 4, 2014, 12:03:39 PM7/4/14
to rgb...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,
last year I translated this tutorial on the website of Kentstrapper (we produce 3D printers), and since then a lot of people are asking questions about installation (I used Windows 7 32bit). Now, I am not a programmer, so when I do not have answer I suggest people to join this group. Anyway, seems to me that installing (or compiling, under Linux distros) RGBDemo is not so easy for common people, so I thought: it should be great to have a self-installer for Windows (and a .deb package for Linux and whatever similar for MacOS), so that more people can use RGBDemo. I know that this would be not easy, but I've talked to my boss and they are willing to sponsor this project.
We'd like to know how much should this cost.
Thanks for attention, I wait for answer.