Coupler on Control board

Ulf (SM0NOR)

Jun 30, 2021, 4:12:14 PM6/30/21
to RFPowerTools Forum
Hi all,
My board does not have solder pads for the 10-turns windings. So, I'm keeping some length of the wires and solder them to the closest other pad. Would it be right if I solder the wires as marked in red on this photo:

Google Groups does not allow me to paste a photo so I linked to a shared drive:

jcve...@gmail.com

Jun 30, 2021, 4:26:29 PM6/30/21
to RFPowerTools Forum
The board does have pads, but for some reason there's soldermask on the pads. I recommend scraping the soldermask off and soldering to the pads as intended.

Jim.

Ulf (SM0NOR)

Jul 1, 2021, 2:59:36 PM7/1/21
to RFPowerTools Forum
OK. I have done a bit of scraping. But its a bit hard to see.
The ones marked in black are ground? Right?

Inkedscreenshot_LI.jpg

jcve...@gmail.com

Jul 1, 2021, 4:45:24 PM7/1/21
to RFPowerTools Forum