RE: RFM 2011: Prerequisite for Tutorial 2. Microwave Circuits: Principles and Examples

Linus Lau

Nov 29, 2011, 6:07:21 AM11/29/11
to Linus Lau, iska...@jke.ptss.edu.my, rfm201...@googlegroups.com, sharu...@fke.utm.my, noor asmawati samsuri, hu...@fke.utm.my, wong_p...@petronas.com.my, sovuth...@yahoo.com, na...@nirmauni.ac.in, bakhi...@yahoo.fr, mohdzhar...@yahoo.com, kam...@fkegraduate.utm.my

Dear Participants,

Soft reminder to download the hands on software and license file.

RFM 2011 committee